Climashield Energy Saving Wall Coating
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Energy Saving Wall Coating for Brickwork and Masonry.
Stops walls getting wet and prevents heat loss.
Climashield Energy Efficient Wall Coating products are a clear finish super hydrophobic (highly water resistant) coating for exterior and interior use.
Our Energy Efficient Coatings are designed to prevent water ingress into walls and brickwork. By keeping walls dry heat transference through consistently damp or wet substrates will be minimised. Naturally by keeping walls dry, energy bill to domestic and commercial properties can be substantially reduced.
Application of the coatings is easy by sprayer or roller with only 1 coat required. The coating will not change the property appearance will protect the property from damp and structural damage caused by water ingress.
Climashield coatings are water vapour permeable allowing complete breathability of the property. A product performance lifespan of 15+ years can be expected, with coverage rates of approx 4-6 m2 per litre dependent on porosity of substrate.
Why choose Climashield Wall Coatings?
- Dry invisible finish
- Easy application
- Keeps walls dry
- Approx 6-7% p/a savings on energy bills*
- 15+ year lifespan
- Prevents damage to masonry and brickwork
- Allows walls to breathe
Reduced maintenance and cleaning costs
For more information see our online brochure or contact us by calling 01268 722500
- Water vapour permeable (allows property to breathe)
- Protects against algae and mould
- Self Cleaning- resistant to dirt and pollution
- Easy application by sprayer or roller
- Lowers thermal conductivity of walls
- Super hydrophobic water repellency
- One coat application
- 15+ year product performance
- Can be applied to any porous substrate
- External or Internal application
- Environmentally friendly product
- Dry finish- will not change appearance of property
- Please only apply when ambient temperature is between 10 - 23°C
- Average coverage approx 5 - 6 m2 per litre