Large Detached House Roof Clean and Biocide
The customer contacted us to have their roof cleaned as they said their roof was dirty and convered in moss and algae and it ruined the look of their home. We asked our Registered Contractor Stuart Babbs to contact them to arrange a surveyand no obligation quote. They were happy with the price and Stuart and his team arrived on a very foggy day hence the before photos.
They then carried out the following:-
1. Covered all surrounding areas around the property with protective tarpaulin
2. Disconnected and protected all gutter downpipes to prevent any blockages whilst cleaning took place.
3. Set ladders in position ready for cleaning with safety harness in place to comply with health and safety procedures
4. Deep cleaned the complete roof tiled area using specialist cleaning machines
5. Removed all moss and algae working from the ridge down
6. Replaced any broken tiles and repointed ridge tiles where necessary
7. Application of Smartseal Moss Clear Pro Biocide Treatment
8. Cleaned and removed all rubbish to ensure property was left clean and tidy
By the end of the day the roof has been cleaned, the fog had cleared and the customers were delighted with the transformation of their home. It was stated that without a doubt they would recommend the service to friends and family in an instant.
Information on Biocide Treatment
Moss Clear Pro is a highly effective microbiological biocide treatment for moss, algae, fungi and lichen. After pressure cleaning it acts as a preventative treatment. Moss Clear Pro will impregnate into the tiles and stop germination. It sits on the roof tiles and keeps working, what’s more will reactivate after it rains.