Roof Clean, Biocide and Protective Sealer
As you can see in the above photo the roof was dirty and covered in moss and algae and it spoilt the look of a lovely property. This a common problem amongst customers that receive our service. Such beautiful properties are hindered because of their roof and the quantity of moss, algae and lichens living atop the roof, when in fact it is such an easy fix to receive one of our roof cleaning, roof coating, roof moss removal or roof painting services and make your roof look like brand new. This will also add value to your home making it look like a newer build.
Above close up of roof during the clean you can see how much moss was on the roof. This was then removed using a biocide treatment, which helps to kill them.
The cleaning process was carried out by our Registered Contractor in the following way:
- First the ground was covered in tarpaulins to protect the surrounding area and to capture the debris.
- Roof cleaning then commenced with a pre-treatment to soften and break down the moss, algae and other first and pollutants.
- Roof was deep cleaned using specialist roof cleaning equipment
- Gutters, facias and soffits were cleaned to remove dirt and moss
- Next step a clear protective sealer was applied to weatherproof and waterproof
- Finally the clean up
Above the property after the clean, the roof looks new again and the house has been transformed. This not only adds value to the property, but increases the health of the roof and tiles. In this instance, the weatherproofing and waterproofing have also increased the durability of the tiles by making them less vulnerable to a range of weather types. If you are interested in receiving a FREE quote from us with NO obligation then call us on 0900 849 9498 today!